2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Visit Pitti Palace in Florence for a tour of its Palatine Gallery, a collection of private rooms and chambers that were once used by the grand dukes of the Medici family. Home to a wealth of Renaissance and baroque paintings, the gallery is fascinating to explore. Let an art-historian guide show you its highlights, and discover the showpieces of the Planetary Rooms along with works by Raphael, Titian, and Rubens.
- Palatine Gallery tour in the Pitti Palace of Florence
- Browse the private painting collection of the Medici grand dukes
- Learn about the artwork and artists from a guide
- Discover highlights such as works by Raphael and Titian
Saved to wishlist!
Professional art-historian guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointBiglietteria Palazzo Pitti, Piazza de' Pitti, 50125 Firenze FI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 6 are free of charge
- There are no guided tours on the first Sunday of each month, and the Italian guided tour does not operate in July and August
- This experience will take place with a minimum of two people per group, in all weather conditions
- OPERATED BY Florence and Tuscany Tours by Florapromotuscany Soc. Coop.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- "The Pitti Palance is beautiful and worth the visit, especially this way because we had an interesting tour and didn’t have to wait on line." See review
Product code: 44211P9
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingFlorenceSkip-the-Line Tours - TuscanyHistorical Tours - TuscanySkip-the-Line Tours - ChiantiHistorical Tours - ChiantiSkip-the-Line Tours - San GimignanoHistorical Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Pharmacy of Santa Maria NovellaBardini Gardens (Giardino Bardini)Loggia dei LanziPalazzo DavanzatiLeonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardiano di Vinci)Palazzo StrozziSan Marco MuseumPiazza Santa CrocePiazza di Santa Maria NovellaSalvatore Ferragamo MuseumVasari Corridor (Corridoio Vasariano)OltrarnoOspedale degli InnocentiVilla GamberaiaMedici Riccardi Palace (Palazzo Medici Riccardi)Hard Rock Cafe FlorenceOpera del Duomo Museum (Museo dell'Opera del Duomo)Buontalenti Grotto (Grotta del Buontalenti)Galileo Museum (Museo Galileo)Auditorium Santo Stefano al Ponte Vecchio