- Half-day trip from Florence to Pisa with fast-track entry to the Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Explore Cathedral Square (Piazza dei Miracoli) with a guide and learn about monuments like Pisa Baptistry
- Learn about the Leaning Tower of Pisa, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Use a skip-the-line ticket to enter and climb the Leaning Tower of Pisa
Departure & Return
Check in time: at 01:15 pm, At Piazzale Montelungo (Montelungo square), at the yellow street sign Caf Tour - Gray Line
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Upon arrival in Pisa, journey on foot to Cathedral Square with your guide. Admire the impressive Duomo, Baptistery and Campo Santo as your guide provides insightful background on the historic sites around you.
Gaze up at the impressive Palazzo Vescovile in Piazza Arcivescovado, now a popular hotel.
Make your way to the city’s most famous monument and bypass the lines with your direct access ticket. Head straight up the spiraling 294 steps to admire panoramic views at the top. After the guided tour you will have some free time at your disposal to take amazing pictures. Your tour will conclude with transportation back to Florence.
Please note: If you have no head for heights, walking difficulties or aversion to enclosed spaces, the Leaning Tower of Pisa climb probably won’t be for you. Use the time to relax at leisure in Cathedral Square, instead.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- A dress code is required to enter places of worships
- Children under the age of 8 are not admitted inside the Leaning Tower
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- For small groups, up to 8 pax, the Tour escort service could be replaced with an English speaking driver-guide service, while maintaining unchanged the entire program of the excursion.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY CAF Tour and Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Pisa from Florence afternoon Tour including Skip-the-Line Leaning Tower Ticket.