2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Booking for these attractions
Food and beverages
In case of rain, access to the Tower is suspended. The visit ends at the Camminamento di Ronda
Departure & Return
Palazzo Vecchio, Piazza della Signoria, 50122, Florence Italy
Ticket Redemption Point
Via dei Castellani, 14, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY City Florence Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Palazzo Vecchio - Skip the Line Priority Ticket?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Palazzo Vecchio - Skip the Line Priority Ticket?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Palazzo Vecchio - Skip the Line Priority Ticket?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Palazzo Vecchio - Skip the Line Priority Ticket?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "A+ Self-guided tour is worth it for this one as there are a lot of written explanations available inside this Florentine gem." See review
Product code: 132244P21
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingFlorenceSkip-the-Line Tours - TuscanyAttractions & Museums - TuscanyMuseum Tickets & Passes - TuscanySkip-the-Line Tours - ChiantiAttractions & Museums - ChiantiMuseum Tickets & Passes - ChiantiSkip-the-Line Tours - San GimignanoAttractions & Museums - San GimignanoMuseum Tickets & Passes - San GimignanoCategory
Sant'Ambrogio Market (Mercato di Sant'Ambrogio)Palazzo StrozziFlorence Baptistery (Battistero di San Giovanni)Fountain of NeptuneDante House Museum (Museo Casa di Dante)Loggia dei LanziPiazza Santa CroceOrsanmichele Church and Museum (Chiesa e Museo di Orsanmichele)St Mark’s Anglican ChurchMichelangelo's Statue of David (Il Davide di Michelangelo)Barberino Designer Outlet Pitti Palace (Palazzo Pitti)Ospedale degli InnocentiOpera del Duomo Museum (Museo dell'Opera del Duomo)Buontalenti Grotto (Grotta del Buontalenti)Basilica of Santa Maria NovellaVasari Corridor (Corridoio Vasariano)San Miniato al MontePalazzo DavanzatiBasilica of Santa Maria Novella (Basilica di Santa Maria Novella)