11 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Admission tickets to St.Francis Cathedral and Orvieto Cathedral
Departure & Return
Piazza degli Antinori , Piazza degli Antinori, 50123 Firenze FI, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
corner via del Trebbio
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Keys Of Italy / Florence
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during From Florence: Historical Umbria, Assisi and Orvieto - On the Romans footsteps?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during From Florence: Historical Umbria, Assisi and Orvieto - On the Romans footsteps?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during From Florence: Historical Umbria, Assisi and Orvieto - On the Romans footsteps?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
From Florence: Historical Umbria, Assisi and Orvieto - On the Romans footsteps
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingFlorenceBus Tours - TuscanyHistorical Tours - TuscanyFull-day Tours - TuscanyBus Tours - ChiantiHistorical Tours - ChiantiFull-day Tours - ChiantiBus Tours - San GimignanoHistorical Tours - San GimignanoFull-day Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Villa Gamberaia Tours & TicketsGiotto's Bell Tower (Campanile di Giotto) Tours & TicketsHard Rock Cafe Florence Tours & TicketsSan Frediano Tours & TicketsMichelangelo's Statue of David (Il Davide di Michelangelo) Tours & TicketsSan Miniato al Monte Tours & TicketsStibbert Museum Tours & TicketsFlorence Baptistery (Battistero di San Giovanni) Tours & TicketsPalazzo Davanzati Tours & TicketsOrsanmichele Church and Museum (Chiesa e Museo di Orsanmichele) Tours & TicketsLoggia dei Lanzi Tours & TicketsPrada Outlet Tours & TicketsBasilica of San Lorenzo (Basilica di San Lorenzo) Tours & TicketsBuontalenti Grotto (Grotta del Buontalenti) Tours & TicketsOspedale degli Innocenti Tours & TicketsDante House Museum (Museo Casa di Dante) Tours & TicketsFlorence Via Cavour (Via Camillo Cavour) Tours & TicketsGalileo Museum (Museo Galileo) Tours & TicketsFlorence Central Market (Mercato Centrale) Tours & TicketsPitti Palace Palatine Gallery Tours & Tickets