6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the best that Florence has to offer on a full-day private walking tour through the Renaissance city. Visit the city’s historic landmarks like the Duomo, Giotto’s bell tower, Ponte Vecchio, the Baptistry and more as you listen to informative commentary from your guide about the history of Florence. Then enjoy skip-the-line admission to the world-renowned Uffizi and Accademia galleries to see works from Michelangelo, Botticelli, Caravaggio, Raphael, and more.
- Take a full-day private walking tour of the Renaissance city of Florence
- See the Duomo, Piazza del Signoria, Ponte Vecchio, and much more
- Enjoy skip-the-line admission to the Uffizi and Accademia galleries
- Receive a personalized and customizable experience during this private tour
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation to/from attractions
Entrance fees to Accademia and Uffizi museums
Pick up if hotel is not in the historical center
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up is included only if your hotel is in the historical center. If your hotel is not in the historical center pick up is not included and we will contact you to define a meeting point that you will reach at your own expenses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirement
- Tickets are pre-booked in order to skip the line but you will need to pay them at the entrance of museums
- Lines at the entrance of the Cathedral can be very long and there is no possible way to skip them unless you pay a ticket of 2,00€ per person, so the guide will decide with you at the entrance whether you want to pay them or not
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Italian Vista Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Full Day Walking Tour of Florence Highlights with Uffizi and Accademia?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Full Day Walking Tour of Florence Highlights with Uffizi and Accademia?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Full Day Walking Tour of Florence Highlights with Uffizi and Accademia?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Full Day Walking Tour of Florence Highlights with Uffizi and Accademia?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Full Day Walking Tour of Florence Highlights with Uffizi and Accademia
2 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFlorenceCity Tours - TuscanyWalking Tours - TuscanyHistorical Tours - TuscanyHalf-day Tours - TuscanyCity Tours - ChiantiWalking Tours - ChiantiHistorical Tours - ChiantiHalf-day Tours - ChiantiCity Tours - San GimignanoWalking Tours - San GimignanoHistorical Tours - San GimignanoHalf-day Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Loggia dei LanziStibbert MuseumFlorence Via Cavour (Via Camillo Cavour) Gucci Garden (Gucci Museo)Palazzo VecchioBuontalenti Grotto (Grotta del Buontalenti)Vasari Corridor (Corridoio Vasariano)Orsanmichele Church and Museum (Chiesa e Museo di Orsanmichele)Pitti Palace (Palazzo Pitti)Dante House Museum (Museo Casa di Dante)Salvatore Ferragamo MuseumPrada OutletFlorence Baptistery (Battistero di San Giovanni)Perseus StatueSan FredianoPalazzo StrozziMedici ChapelsArno RiverOltrarnoAuditorium Santo Stefano al Ponte Vecchio