- Enjoy views over Florence from Piazzale Michelangelo and the Fiesole hills
- Admire landmarks such as the Duomo, Basilica di Santa Croce, and Piazza Signoria
- Marvel at masterpieces by Michelangelo, Botticelli, and da Vinci with skip-the-line entrance to the Accademia and Uffizi Galleries
- Tuck into a delicious Tuscan-style lunch
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Hop back on the bus and make a beeline for Piazzale Michelangelo in the Oltrarno neighborhood, another prime lookout point. Gaze out over the Arno River, spot landmarks like Brunelleschi’s Dome and Palazzo Vecchio from afar and pose for photos by the bronze statue of Michelangelo’s David.
Continue your tour in the historic center of Florence and keep your camera close by as you pass the magnificent Duomo and Baptistery, the striking Basilica di Santa Croce and the palazzos of Piazza Signoria. After your morning tour, break for lunch at a local restaurant and refuel with a scrumptious menu of traditional Tuscan cuisine.
Start your afternoon tour with a visit to the first of Florence’s two great galleries—the Accademia Gallery, and beat the crowds with skip-the-line entrance. Inside, be captivated by works from artists like Michelangelo, Giambologna and Botticelli, but be sure to visit the gallery’s star attraction—Michelangelo’s original ‘David’ sculpture, upheld as the symbol of Florence.
The final stop is the Uffizi Gallery, home to Renaissance wonders including Titian's ‘Venus of Urbino’ and Botticelli's ‘Primavera’. Skip the queue with priority entrance, then feast your eyes on priceless paintings from the likes of Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, Raphael, and Caravaggio. Your tour ends here, so either stay on to further explore the galleries or make your own way back to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please note that on the busiest days the entrance into the museums may experience some short delays
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- English and Spanish are always guaranteed. In order to confirm the tour in Italian, French or German a minimum of 2 passengers is required
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Covid-19 Mesures: A safe distance of one meter between clients will be maintained whenever possible. All our vehicles will be deep-cleaned and disinfected before and after each service. The use of masks is mandatory; clients must bring their own mask. Alcohol gel will be available on all our vehicles. Temperature will be checked for staff and visitors. Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use. Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough; it is not necessary to print it out.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ciaoflorence Tours & Travels Srl
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Full-Day Tour of Florence with Accademia and Uffizi Galleries and Typical Lunch.