- Visit two of the world's top museums in a single day
- Learn the legends behind the masterpieces from an art historian guide
- See Michelangelo's iconic 'David' sculpture at the Accademia
- Small group ensures personalized service
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Hotel information and date of birth required at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for people with problem in walking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Keys Of Italy / Florence
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Small-Group Guided Uffizi and Accademia Walking Tour - Skip-the-line.