- 2.5-hour Florence food tour led by a local guide
- All-inclusive tour with tastings of local specialties
- See some of the city's landmarks and neighborhoods
- Small group ensures personal service
Departure & Return
You will meet the guide in Piazza Unità Italiana, in front of "Grand Hotel Baglioni"
The end points is near Santa Croce church
What To Expect
Continue to the next foodie destination to try typical Florentine dishes and get the scoop on the ingredients, history, and preparation of each. Throughout the tour, you’ll see a combination of classic Florentine highlights and lesser-known destinations, walking past the Duomo, the Santa Croce Basilica, San Lorenzo Market, Palazzo Vecchio, and the Piazza della Signoria.
Finish the tour with a sweet note, capping off the meal with a dish or cone of Italian gelato: the beloved treat has been a favorite with Florentines since the Renaissance. This food tour of Florence concludes at the Santa Croce Basilica.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Raphael Tours & Events
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Florence Food Tour: Home-Made Pasta, Truffle, Cantucci, Olive Oil, Gelato.
- "This is the best way to taste local food and to get more insight into the history and culture of the city." See review