4 hours 18 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Visit the Accademia and Uffizi galleries, the two premier museums of Florence, and see the sights of the historic center, too. After a morning tour of the Accademia Gallery, learning about Michelangelo and seeing David, you'll have a break for lunch. Meet back with your guide for a tour of the center and hear the history behind Piazza della Repubblica, Florence Duomo, the Ponte Vecchio, and more. From there, you'll finish up with a tour of the Uffizi Gallery, discovering works by Italian titans like Sandro Botticelli and Leonardo da Vinci.
- Uffizi and Accademia gallery tour in Florence
- Stand in front of Michelangelo's renowned David sculpture
- Listen to fun facts about the wealth of Accademia Gallery art
- See the Ponte Vecchio and Florence Duomo on a walking tour
- Visit the Uffizi Gallery to admire Mannerist and Renaissance works
Saved to wishlist!
Earphones for groups with more than 15 people (for Uffizi and Academy Gallery from 7 participants)
Departure & Return
Departure PointVia Ricasoli, 58, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Return DetailsGalleria Degli Uffizi, 50122 Florence, Metropolitan City of Florence, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under the age of 6 are free of charge; those aged under 14 must be accompanied by an adult
- OPERATED BY Florence and Tuscany Tours by Florapromotuscany Soc. Coop.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- "Get this woman an iPad with photos and references instead of the tattered papers and book she uses!" See review
Product code: 44211P7
Explore Similar Things to Do
Architecture ToursWalking ToursArt ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingFlorenceArchitecture Tours - TuscanyWalking Tours - TuscanyArt Tours - TuscanyHalf-day Tours - TuscanyArchitecture Tours - ChiantiWalking Tours - ChiantiArt Tours - ChiantiHalf-day Tours - ChiantiArchitecture Tours - San GimignanoWalking Tours - San GimignanoArt Tours - San GimignanoHalf-day Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Perseus StatueStibbert MuseumBasilica of San Lorenzo (Basilica di San Lorenzo)Sant'Ambrogio Market (Mercato di Sant'Ambrogio)Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardiano di Vinci)Fountain of NeptuneSan Miniato al MontePitti Palace Palatine GalleryBasilica of Santa Maria Novella (Basilica di Santa Maria Novella)Ospedale degli InnocentiBarberino Designer Outlet Dante House Museum (Museo Casa di Dante)Brancacci Chapel (Cappella Brancacci)Piazza Santa CrocePalazzo DavanzatiBardini Gardens (Giardino Bardini)Florence American Cemetery and MemorialMedici Riccardi Palace (Palazzo Medici Riccardi)Salvatore Ferragamo MuseumSt Mark’s Anglican Church