- Discover the art and history of Florence with a private guide
- Arrange an educational walking tour with a kid-friendly guide
- Skip-the-line for quick access to the Leonardo Da Vinci Museum
- See Michelangelo’s statue of David at the Accademia Gallery
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Outside the entrance to the Academy Museum. Your guide will be holding a sign with your name. Address: Via Ricasoli 58/60
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please note: if you arrive late you might lose the entrance
- It is not possible to skip the line at Holy Cross Church and you should pass security checks. If you don't want to go indoor with your guide, just let your guide know.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Italy Wonders SRLS
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands