2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover Florence’s thriving craft scene on a half-day insider’s tour of the places and people that are carrying on artistic traditions passed through the centuries. Visit the private workshops of local leather workers, goldsmiths, paper makers and more to watch these skilled artisans practicing their crafts. Learn about the traditional methods that have made Florentine goods highly sought after since the 13th century, and have a chance to purchase unique handmade items straight from the source.
- 4-hour walking tour of Florence's heritage craft workshops
- Explore a unique side of the city seemingly untouched by time
- Watch skilled artisans at work using traditional methods passed down through generations
- Learn how Florence became known throughout Italy as the center for high-quality leather and other handmade goods
- Have a chance to purchase unique handmade jewelry, marbled paper, bound books, leather goods and more
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Piazza della Signoria , P.za della Signoria, 50122 Firenze FI, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
Under the statue of Cosimo the First
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Confirmation received at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Curioseety SRLS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Craftsmen Workshop Tour in Florence?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Craftsmen Workshop Tour in Florence?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Craftsmen Workshop Tour in Florence
6 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 20 minutes
3 hours 55 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursArt ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingFlorenceCity Tours - TuscanyWalking Tours - TuscanyArt Tours - TuscanyCity Tours - ChiantiWalking Tours - ChiantiArt Tours - ChiantiCity Tours - San GimignanoWalking Tours - San GimignanoArt Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Michelangelo's Statue of David (Il Davide di Michelangelo)Pitti Palace (Palazzo Pitti)Palazzo StrozziPiazza di Santa Maria NovellaMedici Riccardi Palace (Palazzo Medici Riccardi)Brancacci Chapel (Cappella Brancacci)Florence Baptistery (Battistero di San Giovanni)Perseus StatueLoggia dei LanziBarberino Designer Outlet Vasari Corridor (Corridoio Vasariano)Palazzo VecchioBasilica of San Lorenzo (Basilica di San Lorenzo)San Miniato al MontePharmacy of Santa Maria NovellaBuontalenti Grotto (Grotta del Buontalenti)Stibbert MuseumOrsanmichele Church and Museum (Chiesa e Museo di Orsanmichele)Florence Central Market (Mercato Centrale)Dante House Museum (Museo Casa di Dante)