3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Little chefs will love learning how to cook two favorite Italian foods with this fun, hands-on cooking class in Florence. With the help of a professional chef, the whole family can learn how to prepare an authentic Italian meal. This is the not to be missed opportunity to share with your family an authentic experience of creativity, taste and fun. Buon appetito!
- 3-hour family-friendly cooking class in central Florence
- Fun and delicious activity for children, teens and adults
- Kids get to take home a 'Little Chef' certificate
- Learn how to make authentic fresh egg Pasta
- Prepare a delicious Tiramisù with seasonal fruit
Saved to wishlist!
Professional local Chef
Recipes of the prepared Food
Dinner with Drinks
Little Chef Diploma
Small Group Lesson with max 15 participants per Chef
Departure & Return
Via Camillo Cavour, Firenze FI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under the age of 5 not admitted
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- All Cooking Class Team is vaccinated for Covid-19
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY CAF Tour and Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Family-Friendly Cooking Class in Florence with Organic Ingredients?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Family-Friendly Cooking Class in Florence with Organic Ingredients?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Family-Friendly Cooking Class in Florence with Organic Ingredients?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 2428P84
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingFlorenceCooking Classes - TuscanyWalking Tours - TuscanyCooking Classes - ChiantiWalking Tours - ChiantiCooking Classes - San GimignanoWalking Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Dante House Museum (Museo Casa di Dante)San FredianoBasilica of San Lorenzo (Basilica di San Lorenzo)Florence American Cemetery and MemorialPiazza di Santa Maria NovellaBasilica of Santa Maria NovellaHard Rock Cafe FlorenceBasilica of Santa Maria Novella (Basilica di Santa Maria Novella)Great Synagogue of Florence (Tempio Maggiore)Auditorium Santo Stefano al Ponte VecchioFlorence Baptistery (Battistero di San Giovanni)Giotto's Bell Tower (Campanile di Giotto)OltrarnoPrada OutletPalazzo VecchioOspedale degli InnocentiFountain of NeptuneMedici ChapelsVasari Corridor (Corridoio Vasariano)Barberino Designer Outlet