6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
If you’re visiting Florence for the first time, opt for a personalised experience of the Tuscan city on a private 1- or 2-day tour that allows you to customize your itinerary according to your interests. You can choose between getting skip-the-line entry to the Academia Gallery; ascending to the top of Florence Duomo (Cathedral of Santa Maria dei Fiori); taking a boat along the River Arno; and many more activities. Plus, a guide takes care of reservations and tickets so that you don’t have to.
- See the Florence attractions that you want to see on a private 1- or 2-day tour
- Let a guide take care of planning and arranging activities so that you don't have to
- Receive the undivided attention of a private guide
- Choose to customize your itinerary according to your interests
Saved to wishlist!
Professional Local Guide
Museum Tickets / Reservation Fees
Departure & Return
Piazzale degli Uffizi, 6, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that the Accademia and Uffizi Galleries are closed on Mondays. For tours on a Monday, the Accademia will be replaced with the Bargello Museum or Villa Medici, while the Uffizi Gallery will be replaced with the Palazzo Vecchio Museum.
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Accademia is not guaranteed on the 1st Sunday of every month, as the entrance is free for everyone.
- Please be advised that skipping line is not applicable for Duomo Complex.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Guided Istanbul Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Best of Florence: Half, 1 or 2-Day Private Guided Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Best of Florence: Half, 1 or 2-Day Private Guided Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Best of Florence: Half, 1 or 2-Day Private Guided Tour
5 hours 35 minutes
3 hours 55 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFlorenceWalking Tours - TuscanyHistorical Tours - TuscanyHalf-day Tours - TuscanyWalking Tours - ChiantiHistorical Tours - ChiantiHalf-day Tours - ChiantiWalking Tours - San GimignanoHistorical Tours - San GimignanoHalf-day Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Basilica of San Lorenzo (Basilica di San Lorenzo)Bargello Museum (Museo Nazionale del Bargello) OltrarnoPiazza della SignoriaGucci Garden (Gucci Museo)Buontalenti Grotto (Grotta del Buontalenti)Medici ChapelsFlorence Via Cavour (Via Camillo Cavour) Sant'Ambrogio Market (Mercato di Sant'Ambrogio)Pitti Palace (Palazzo Pitti)Opera del Duomo Museum (Museo dell'Opera del Duomo)Fountain of NeptuneBardini Gardens (Giardino Bardini)Florence American Cemetery and MemorialSan Miniato al MontePitti Palace Palatine GalleryBasilica of Santa Maria NovellaStibbert MuseumMichelangelo's Statue of David (Il Davide di Michelangelo)Auditorium Santo Stefano al Ponte Vecchio