1 hour 30 minutes to 3 hours (Approx.)
One of the most dazzling Renaissance gardens in Italy, the Boboli Gardens are a highlight of Florence. Avoid a delay at the entrance with this skip-the-line ticket and make the most of your time exploring the grounds. Take in the sculpture-lined walking paths, ornate fountains, decorative grottoes, and other highlights at your own pace, stopping to snap photos and relax far from the crowds in this extensive Italian-style park.
- Zip past the crowds with a priority-access ticket to the Boboli Gardens
- Explore the park independently to avoid having to follow a group
- Admire one of Italy’s top Renaissance gardens in the heart of Florence
- Choose an entry time to suit your sightseeing schedule
Saved to wishlist!
Free admission to the Garden of Villa Bardini with the ticket of the Boboli Garden
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY City Florence Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Boboli Garden Skip The Line Ticket?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Boboli Garden Skip The Line Ticket?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Boboli Garden Skip The Line Ticket?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Boboli Garden Skip The Line Ticket?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Boboli Garden Skip The Line Ticket
90 to 180 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursNature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingFlorenceSkip-the-Line Tours - TuscanyNature and Wildlife - TuscanyAttractions & Museums - TuscanyMuseum Tickets & Passes - TuscanySkip-the-Line Tours - ChiantiNature and Wildlife - ChiantiAttractions & Museums - ChiantiMuseum Tickets & Passes - ChiantiSkip-the-Line Tours - San GimignanoNature and Wildlife - San GimignanoAttractions & Museums - San GimignanoMuseum Tickets & Passes - San GimignanoCategory
San Marco MuseumPrada OutletOrsanmichele Church and Museum (Chiesa e Museo di Orsanmichele)Hard Rock Cafe FlorenceBrancacci Chapel (Cappella Brancacci)Loggia dei LanziVilla GamberaiaFlorence American Cemetery and MemorialMichelangelo's Statue of David (Il Davide di Michelangelo)Piazza Santa CroceBrunelleschi's Dome (Cupola del Brunelleschi)Piazza della RepubblicaPiazza della SignoriaPiazza della Santissima Annunziata Vasari Corridor (Corridoio Vasariano)Buontalenti Grotto (Grotta del Buontalenti)Medici ChapelsLeonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardiano di Vinci)Pharmacy of Santa Maria NovellaBasilica of Santa Maria Novella