Explore our promoted experiences
- Guarantee your seat by pre-booking your tickets
- National Park Service fees are included
- Choose from first-class or coach tickets
- Optional packages with tours and/or lunch are available
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- The train can accommodate a motorized scooter if it is no wider than 25 inches. There is a special lift to lift the scooter onto the train.
- Please note: Arizona doesn't observe Day Light Savings and switches between MST (Mountain Standard Time) and PST (Pacific Standard Time) depending on the season.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Post COVID-19 Safety Updates - We politely request that you refrain from taking this tour should you start displaying any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19, or if you are at a high risk of contracting the disease. Please ensure 1 person per group wait in line for ticket exchange. Face masks will be highly recommended. Social distancing will be practiced on train platform and on the train. Seating on board the train will be limited to maximize social distancing, and guests will be asked to promptly take their seat keeping aisles clear and to remain seated except to use restrooms.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- OPERATED BY Grand Canyon Railway
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff