- Try out 3 hours on an adventure course for a thrilling experience
- Overcome fear and experience adventure with your team
- Professional guides give you the knowledge and equipment you need to succeed
- Morning and afternoon adventure course times ensure you can fit this into your schedule
Departure & Return
Departure PointFort Tuthill County Park
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is sporty, no short shorts!
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- All participants are required to fill out a waiver
- Service animals allowed
- All Participants must wear masks in "mask zones". Please go to to read over COVID-19 protocols.
- The ground around the course is wheelchair and stroller accessible. The course itself is very physical.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Flagstaff Extreme Adventure Course
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms