Explore our promoted experiences
- Take a dinner cruise along the coast from Fethiye or Oludeniz
- Watch the sun dip below the horizon during your cruise
- Enjoy a delicious Turkish dinner served on board
- Relax with live music playing in the background
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Go sailing on the Mediterranean Sea as the sun sets and the crew serves up a barbecue dinner. Your captain anchors the boat in a calm spot where you can swim in the sea. Or stay dry on deck with a drink (available for purchase at the bar) and listen to music.
When the sun goes down, musicians play hits from the 1970s, 80s, and 90s and you can join the dance party if you like.
Your tour ends when you return to shore around midnight and are transferred back to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Metin Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff