- Day-long diving trip on the Turquoise Coast
- No experience or certification needed
- Dive at two scuba locations
- Experienced instructors for a safe, fun experience
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Eat lunch on the dive boat
- Includes pickup and drop-off at selected locations
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
pick up is always outside the hotel, close to security gate / main gate of the hotel.
What To Expect
Board the boat and head to sea as the instructors introduce the basic scuba diving equipment, discuss underwater safety, and fit you with a wetsuit.
Upon arrival at the first dive site of the day, suit up with wetsuit, mask, fins, and oxygen tank, with a weight belt to help control buoyancy. The dive instructors will stay with you throughout the dive, swimming to a depth of between 16 and 26 feet (5 to 8 m). You’ll see a seascape of rocks, shells, and schools of fish—it’s even possible to spot a shipwreck while diving in the area.
At the end of the dive, return to the surface for a lunch on board the dive boat. After the meal, the skipper will steer the boat to the second dive site of the day, where you’ll descend to 33 feet (10 m) for an entirely different look at the Mediterranean Sea.
An underwater photographer will shoot images and video throughout both dives, and footage is available for purchase at the end of the day. This full-day dive tour concludes with the trip back to shore, and return transfer to your original departure point.
Please note: If desired, it’s also possible to book this tour as a boat trip only, or as an extended, 3-dive dive course.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum diving age is 14 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Metin Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Scuba Diving for Beginners with Lunch.