5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the underwater world of Oludeniz on this scuba adventure, suitable for beginners and more experienced divers. Enjoy lunch between two dives in the pure waters of Fethiye, where you will see submerged caves, amazing coral reef patterns and a plethora of colorful local fishes. Professionally-trained diving guides ensure you have a safe and enjoyable day under the waves.
- The calm, pure waters make this diving excursion ideal for first-timers
- With safety a top priority, all scuba and necessary equipment is provided
- Enjoy two scuba dive adventures, with lunch served onboard the boat in between
- Technical briefing and practice dives provided before venturing into the deep
Saved to wishlist!
Professional guide & Instruction
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Full diving equipment
DVD (available to purchase)
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from hotels in Fethiye and Oludeniz
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Recommended waiting at least 24 hours before flying after diving
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tourmania
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Scuba Diving Experience in Oludeniz?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Scuba Diving Experience in Oludeniz?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Scuba Diving Experience in Oludeniz?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Scuba Diving Experience in Oludeniz?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Scuba Diving Experience in Oludeniz
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 45 minutes