7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Leave the overcrowded beaches of Oludeniz behind for the day and set sail on a pirate ship. The 7-hour boat tour makes six different stops at the area’s top natural and historical attractions, including Butterfly Island, Camel Beach, and St. Nicholas Island. The boat includes an expansive upper deck for sunbathing, as well as a slide straight into the water for family fun. Everyone enjoys a barbecue lunch buffet freshly prepared on the boat.
- Enjoy a complimentary buffet lunch
- Relax in hotel pickup and drop-off in Fethiye
- Participate in a foam party on board the boat
- Spend a relaxing day on the water
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Departure & Return
Ölüdeniz, 226. Sk. No:53/A, 48300 Fethiye/Muğla, Turkey
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 75 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tourmania
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Pirate Boat Trip from Oludeniz?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Pirate Boat Trip from Oludeniz?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Pirate Boat Trip from Oludeniz?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Pirate Boat Trip from Oludeniz?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Pirate Boat Trip from Oludeniz
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursDay CruisesFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingFethiyeWater Tours - Turkish RivieraDay Cruises - Turkish RivieraFull-day Tours - Turkish RivieraCategory