Explore our promoted experiences
- 2-hour quad biking tour from Fethiye
- Drive through mountain terrain with a local guide
- See a less-developed side of Fethiye
- All equipment provided
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Fethiye
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Suit up with a helmet before following the guide down a scenic trail into the Fethiye Mountains (it's also a good idea to bring along a handkerchief and sunglasses to protect your face from the trail dust). You’ll drive through thick stands of pine trees, then get a bit muddy as you take on a series of stream crossings.
After 1.5 hours of trail time, loop back to the starting point to meet a driver for the return trip to your hotel, where this off-road adventure concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 14 years
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Bring sunglasses and a handkerchief to protect from dust
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tourmania
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms