- Private full-day tour with Dalyan River cruise to Turtle Beach, from Fethiye
- Take a mud bath and view ancient Lycian ruins while cruising on the Dalyan River
- Swim and relax at Turtle Beach on the Mediterranean Sea
- Learn about the conservation of loggerhead turtles in Turkey
- Have lunch at a riverside restaurant
- Includes private guide and driver, buffet lunch, river cruise, entrance fees, and hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up point is always outside the hotel, close to security gate / main gate of the hotel.
What To Expect
Upon arrival in Dalyan, transfer to your boat and cruise down the Dalyan River, aka the 'Turkish Amazon.' Stop at a thermal pool for a mud bath with mud that is said to have therapeutic properties. Then have a buffet lunch at a riverside restaurant.
Continue to cruise downriver, padding under 2,000-year-old Lycian tombs that were carved into the cliffs above the ancient city of Kaunos. Kaunos was founded around the 9th-century BC, then became an important Carian city around 400 BC; the kings of Kaunos were buried in the rock-cut tombs.
Upon arrival at the Mediterranean Sea, hit the sands of Turtle Beach, which is a key nesting site for endangered loggerhead turtles. Have time at the beach to sunbathe and swim. You can even taste a grilled blue crab if you like.
After some time at the beach, return by boat and bus to your hotel in Fethiye.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Metin Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Private Dalyan River Cruise by Boat with Lunch and Sea Turtles Watching.