- Cruise from Fethiye to the 12 islands
- Swim and sunbathe on Fethiye Bay
- Drop anchor at five or six locations
- Includes a fresh grilled lunch on deck
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Pickup and drop-off at hotels in select locations
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up point is always outside the hotel , close to security gate/main gate of the hotel.
What To Expect
With a full day to cruise, you’ll stop to swim and explore at five or six locations and pass by some of the other islets. Spot the shallow, turquoise water that surrounds Flat Island, see the coast of Red Island, pass the medieval ruins of Dockyard Island, and learn about the wild rabbits that inhabit Rabbit Island.
The stops depend on each day’s conditions and music will be played on deck throughout the day for a laid-back, festive atmosphere. When you’re ready for lunch, the crew will serve a meal of grilled chicken or fish with rice, salads, and seasonal fruit.
If desired, a range of optional activities are also available, including water skiing, banana, and ringo. After a day of sun, sea, and swimming on the bay, return to the original departure point to meet a driver for transfer to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Metin Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Boat trip to 12 islands with lunch.