- Your itinerary focusses on this UNESCO-listed city’s highlights, and leaves out the filler
- Walk through ancient Ephesus’ odeon and agora, focal points for politics and civic discussion
- Steal a glimpse into Turkish working life with a visit to an onyx stone workshop and a carpet factory
- Your accommodation and transfers are included, saving you from travel-planning fatigue
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up points always outside the hotel, close to security gate/ main gate of the hotel/
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Metin Tour
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by 2-day Ancient Ephesus and Pamukkale Hot Springs Tour.