- 5-hour aurora borealis viewing and ice fishing tour, near Fairbanks
- Try ice fishing while waiting to view the aurora borealis
- Keep warm in a cozy cabin with snacks of hot cocoa, grilled fresh fish, and reindeer sausage buns
- Look for the aurora borealis in a remote area away from the city lights of Fairbanks
- Includes snacks, guide, and use of fishing gear and cabin
Departure & Return
We will send a google pin drop and provide driving directions from Fairbanks at time of booking.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rods Alaskan Guide Service
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Aurora Borealis Viewing and Ice Fishing Adventure.