- Small-group wildlife expedition through the Everglades National Park
- Take a powerboat through the Ten Thousand Islands for an interpretive nature tour
- Watch for manatees, dolphins, sea turtles, bald eagles and more
- Guide points out interesting flora and fauna along the way
- Boat seats up to 6 people, ensuring a more personalized, intimate experience
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Your naturalist guide will take you on an unforgettable wildlife-spotting expedition through this diverse and historic terrain. Glide along the water, viewing the lush greenery and abundant local wildlife, including manatees, dolphins, sea turtles, bald eagles, egrets, pelicans, alligators and shore birds. Get great up-close photos and learn about the development of the Everglades, including the culture and ingenuity of Native Americans and the Anglo-American ‘Gladesmen’ who have populated this area for hundreds of years. Your guide will share facts about the local lifestyle, environmental conditions and seasonal animal patterns, as well as information about the region’s wetland conservation efforts.
Your excursion returns to the dock by mid-afternoon or evening, depending on your start time.
Note: It is recommended that you bring your own snacks and/or lunch on this excursion.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You will need to access the boat by ladder. With enough notice, you can load from a floating dock. Please advise in the 'Special Requirements' field at the time of booking if you require this option.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Everglades Area Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Everglades National Park Expedition.