4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Departure & Return
Cruiseport Village, Bahia Ensenada, 22880 Ensenada, B.C., Mexico
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
10/11/2019 - 5/21/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ensenada Golden Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Discover the Bufadora, the second largest marine geyser in the world !!!?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Discover the Bufadora, the second largest marine geyser in the world !!!?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Discover the Bufadora, the second largest marine geyser in the world !!!?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 199762P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursAudio GuidesNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportEnsenadaShore Excursions - Baja CaliforniaBus Tours - Baja CaliforniaAudio Guides - Baja CaliforniaNature and Wildlife - Baja CaliforniaPorts of Call Tours - Baja CaliforniaCategory