1 hour 20 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Tasting of 5 wines
White Wine, Rosé Wine and 3 Red Wine
Departure & Return
Rondo del Valle , Rondo del Valle, 22766 B.C., MexicoThis activity will end right where it started.
Upon arrival, check in with the hostess.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Rondo del Valle
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Wine Tasting with Vineyard Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Wine Tasting with Vineyard Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Private Wine Tasting with Vineyard Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Wine Tasting with Vineyard Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCooking ClassesWine TastingsClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeEnsenadaFood Tours - Baja CaliforniaCooking Classes - Baja CaliforniaWine Tastings - Baja CaliforniaCategory