1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Rondo del Valle , Rondo del Valle, 22766 B.C., MexicoThis activity will end right where it started.
Go to any of our staff to check in.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Rondo del Valle
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Picnic and Private Tasting in Campo de Lavanda?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Picnic and Private Tasting in Campo de Lavanda?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Picnic and Private Tasting in Campo de Lavanda?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Picnic and Private Tasting in Campo de Lavanda?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 209112P11
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursDining ExperiencesWine TastingsWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingEnsenadaFood Tours - Baja CaliforniaDining Experiences - Baja CaliforniaWine Tastings - Baja CaliforniaWalking Tours - Baja CaliforniaCategory