Explore our promoted experiences
- Canopy tour in Las Cañadas, near Ensenada
- Challenge yourself with five hanging bridges and five ziplines
- All equipment and use of onsite lockers included
- Bottled water provided to help you stay hydrated
Departure & Return
|Monday - Sunday:||09:30 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
What To Expect
Cross five unique hanging bridges, and clip into five ziplines. Pick up speed as you fly through the air in your harness—two of the ziplines are more than 1300 feet (396 meters), and you’ll travel at 25 mph (40 kph). At the halfway point of the canopy tour course, take a break with bottled water.
You’ll be clipped into safety lines while crossing the hanging bridges, too. Cross two traditional hanging bridges, then try to balance your way across the Tibetan Bridge. See if you can make it across the Barrels Bridge, and use all your speed, balance and agility while hopping across the Island Bridge. This tour includes access to the Campamento for the duration of the canopy tour only.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- There is NO age limit for this tour, however in order to be able to take this tour you must be at least 55 inches tall (140 cm). If you are shorter than 55 inches tall you can still take the tour but you will only be able to use the 5 zip lines and will have to skip most of the hanging bridges.
- There is NO weight limit to take this tour as long as you can fit the safety harness. Max. Waist Belt: 48 Inches (122 cm) | Max Leg Loop: 26 inches (66 cm)
- It is recommended that you wear sneakers and comfortable clothes
- Note: There is no transportation service included with the ticket
- Important: With the purchase of the Canopy Tour ticket you don´t have to pay any additional admission fees to the campground, however the use of all the other campground´s facilities (Paddle Boats, Swimming Pools, etc) besides the Canopy Tour is not included.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- OPERATED BY Las Cañadas Canopy Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "The park is very well taken care of and very secure.lockers were included, so that you could secure your valuables.The bathrooms and showers were clean and well equiped." See review