- 4-hour guided tour of La Bufadora from Ensenada
- Marvel at the sea geyser of La Bufadora
- Shop for the perfect gifts at a large crafts sidewalk market
- Taste food and drinks of the Baja California region (own expense)
- Pickup and drop-off from Ensenada hotels, Guadalupe Valley hotels and the cruise port included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
-Any hotel in Ensenada
-Any hotel in Valle de Guadalupe
-B&B/bnb in Ensenada and/or Valle de Guadalupe
-Cruise Ship Visitors / Meeting Point CENTRO CULTURAL RIVIERA
Inside the CENTRO CULTURAL RIVIERA, we will be at main door with a sign with your name.
DIRECTIONS TO GET TO THE CENTRO CULTURAL RIVIERA simply walk straight from the cruise ship dock towards the direction of the town about 15 min, cross the main street with the name Ave. Lazaro Cardenas, and you will find the Riviera Center in front of you. It's a big white colonial style building.
What To Expect
Arrive at La Bufadora, the largest sea geyser in North America. Hear from your guide about how air, trapped in a sea cave, causes water to explode upward, often shooting more than 100 feet (31 meters) above sea level, creating a thunderous noise. Depending on the strength of the waves, this phenomenon repeats about every minute, so you are sure to see La Bufadora in action.
Then, your guide takes you to a popular sidewalk market of handicrafts and souvenirs made in Baja California. Find fun home décor items and gifts here, and then relax with food and drinks at one of the nearby restaurants (own expense) offering stunning views of the ocean.
Your 4-hour tour ends with drop-off back at your hotel.
Please note: A minimum of two people per booking is required.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is casual
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY The Wine Route / Transporte Baja
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms