Don’t worry—here are some similar options
4 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
With pickup near the cruise ship terminal, this Ensenada tour is ideal for anyone wanting an introduction to the city. Admission is included to the PaiPai Ecotourism Park, home to lemurs and monkeys as well as big cats. Another stop is made at La Bufadora, a powerful blowhole. While there, shop for souvenirs, clothing, and piña coladas among more than 100 stores. This private tour offers a flexible itinerary.
- Private Ensenada sightseeing tour starts near the cruise port
- Admission included to family-friendly PaiPai Ecotourism Park
- See the world’s largest blowhole: La Bufadora
- Tequila tasting and souvenir shopping included
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Museo Caracol, Bahia Ensenada, 22880 Ensenada, B.C., Mexico
9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ensenada travel tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 129644P2