- Seven wine tastings at two wineries
- Eat a gourmet lunch at a winery restaurant
- Private tour for a personalized experience
- Round-trip transport from the Ensenada Cruise Port
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Malecon De Ensenada, Bahia Ensenada, Ensenada, B.C., Mexico
What To Expect
The first winery is Santo Tomas, the oldest winery in Baja California, where you’ll tour the facilities and learn the history of local wine making. Follow the process from start to finish and taste a selection of their bottles, then continue to a second winery for another tour and tasting (this tour includes a total of seven wine tastings divided between the two locations).
Following your second tasting, sit down to a meal of season-inspired foods at the onsite restaurant, which blends steakhouse fare with the fresh flavors of Baja cuisine. After lunch, begin the return trip to Ensenada, where this tour concludes with drop-off at the cruise port.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Top Private Tours
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Ensenada Shore Excursion: Entre Santos and El Cielo Winery Tours with Lunch.