- Ride horses on the beach and see water shoot into the sky from La Bufadora blowhole
- Browse the handicrafts for sale in downtown Ensenada
- Visit the place that created the Margarita drink
- Includes tranportation, activities, and port pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
What To Expect
At Playa La Joya, your horseback riding guide selects a gentle horse for your 30-minute horseback ride along the beach. Afterward, continue by car on to the world's largest ocean geyser: La Bufadora. The water can reach a height of 65 feet (20 meters) after waves crash into a cave that is located at the bottom of the cliff.
Watch the natural waterworks, then go shopping at stores that carry Mexican handicrafts. You can also sip a refreshing drink and watch artisans at work making paintings on dishes or abalone shells.
Return to Ensenada to visit the Cultural and Convention Center Riviera del Pacifico. Take a guided tour of the handsome historical building, which is known for its 1930´s California colonial architecture.
Top off your tour at the bar where the famous Margarita drink was invented. Your tour ends after five hours with drop-off at the port.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- About horseback riding, maximum wieght accepted: 350 lbs (160 kgs)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Top Private Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms