1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Degustación de 3 vinos tintos, 1 rosado, 1 blanco
Recorrido en nuestra vinícola
Cualquier consumo extra
Departure & Return
Rondo del Valle , Carretera El Tigre Km 3.5, San Antonio de las Minas, 22320 El Porvenir, B.C., MexicoThis activity will end right where it started.
Go to the winery and check in with our staff.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rondo del Valle
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Wine tasting and tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Wine tasting and tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Wine tasting and tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Wine tasting and tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Wine tasting and tour
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsFood, Wine & NightlifeEnsenadaFood Tours - Baja CaliforniaWine Tastings - Baja CaliforniaCategory