12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Visit the spectacular ancient city of Petra with a tour from Eilat that’s a stress-free way to experience the UNESCO World Heritage Site without spending a night in Jordan. Pre-booking transport means a climate-controlled vehicle will greet you as soon as you cross the border into Jordan, whisking you to Petra for a guided tour and an authentic Jordanian lunch.
- Travel by climate-controlled vehicle for a comfortable day in the desert
- Included entrance fees save time upon arrival
- Bonus stop to see Wadi Rum Protected Area
- Door-to-door service: enjoy pickup and drop-off at Eilat hotels
Saved to wishlist!
English speaker Jordanian tour guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Lunch in an authentic local restaurant
Border fees and visa to Jordan (125$)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Passport details are required for tour reservation process- travelers of certain nationalities require advance issue of visa; please contact us for more information
- Border crossing occurs once all passengers have obtained their visa - this process may take up to an hour
- Change of vehicles and staff is required after crossing the border into Jordan
- We recommend to bring comfortable walking shoes, hat and water. Warm clothing are recommended in the winter time.
- We recommend that you have breakfast before departure, Lunch will be late
- Please note this tour is not suitable for children under the age of 4
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bein Harim Ltd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Petra day tour from Eilat?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Petra day tour from Eilat?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Petra day tour from Eilat?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Petra day tour from Eilat?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Petra day tour from Eilat
1 day 6 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingEilatBus Tours - AqabaArchaeology Tours - AqabaWalking Tours - AqabaFull-day Tours - AqabaBus Tours - PetraArchaeology Tours - PetraWalking Tours - PetraFull-day Tours - PetraBus Tours - DahabArchaeology Tours - DahabWalking Tours - DahabFull-day Tours - DahabCategory