1 day (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover one of the world’s most captivating ancient sites on this full-day excursion to Petra from Eilat. See top landmarks in the rock-cut, Nabataean-built city, from the Treasury to the royal tombs, listen to in-depth background from your guide. Tours also include a tasty lunch buffet in a local restaurant and a guided visit to seaside Aqaba.
- A full-day tour of Petra and Aqaba, from Eilat
- Explore two of Jordan’s top tourist destinations in a single day trip
- Travel comfortably by air-conditioned vehicle, with a seamless border crossing
- Choose to enter Petra on foot or with an optional horse ride
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Border & Visa Fee on Petra day tour (130 USD approx) per person.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Guests are collected from their accommodation in Eilat.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Traveler’s Medical & Baggage Insurance.
- Border Taxes in Israel & Jordan + Jordanian entry visa - total of $130 per person to be paid on the day of the tour.
- Anything not mentioned in the “rates includes” section.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY CTO Israel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Petra - 1 Day From Eilat?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Petra - 1 Day From Eilat?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Petra - 1 Day From Eilat?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Petra - 1 Day From Eilat?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Petra is beautiful And for sure it is worth to see !" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Petra - 1 Day From Eilat
1 day 6 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursOvernight ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingEilatBus Tours - AqabaArchaeology Tours - AqabaOvernight Tours - AqabaHistorical Tours - AqabaFull-day Tours - AqabaBus Tours - PetraArchaeology Tours - PetraOvernight Tours - PetraHistorical Tours - PetraFull-day Tours - PetraBus Tours - DahabArchaeology Tours - DahabOvernight Tours - DahabHistorical Tours - DahabFull-day Tours - DahabCategory