- A multi-day, small-group PADI Diver Certification course, in Eilat
- Enjoy complimentary coffee, tea, and water throughout the course
- Safety first: courses include insurance, with no additional purchase needed
- Get hands-on instruction during a total of ten dives in preparation for your certificate
Departure & Return
Kisusski Beach > from right side of enterance, under the bridge
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ahla Diving Center
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by PADI Open Water Diver Course - 5 Days Scuba Diving .