10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Take a full-day trip to Masada and Ein Gedi from Eilat, with a professional driver-guide. Traveling by air-conditioned minivan, trace the shores of the Dead Sea to Masada, where the ruins of King Herod’s palaces litter a mountaintop. Ride a cable car up to witness the awesome views and archaeological ruins including the well-preserved bathhouse, Roman barracks and more. Continue to Ein Gedi, an idyllic mountain oasis with waterfalls, cliffs and springs. Pamper yourself in the mineral-rich waters and thermal pools, and enjoy time for lunch before returning to Eilat.
- Day trip to Masada and Ein Gedi from Eilat, with a professional driver-guide
- Soak up views of the Dead Sea on route to Masada
- Ride a cable car to the mountaintop, home to two ruined palaces built by King Herod
- Admire the mountain views and tour the ruins, including the well-preserved baths, barracks and more
- Visit the beautiful natural mountain oasis and springs of Ein Gedi
- Bathe in the thermal pools and mineral-rich waters and enjoy free time for lunch
- Ideal day out for couples, families and groups
Saved to wishlist!
Private Driver and guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hi, please share with us your pickup address and our driver will be there to pick you up.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 3 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Booking-tours.com
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ein Gedi and Masada Day Trip from Eilat?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Ein Gedi and Masada Day Trip from Eilat?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ein Gedi and Masada Day Trip from Eilat?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ein Gedi and Masada Day Trip from Eilat?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingEilatBus Tours - AqabaFull-day Tours - AqabaBus Tours - PetraFull-day Tours - PetraBus Tours - DahabFull-day Tours - DahabCategory