- Private tour in a personal air-conditioned vehicle
- A 4x4 desert safari in Wadi Rum is included
- Tickets to Petra are included in the cost of the tour
- An English-speaking guide will lead the way
Departure & Return
We meet you inside the Jordanian border terminal.
|Monday - Sunday:||08:30 AM - 12:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Complete passport details is required (Name, Passport Number, Date of Birth, Date Issued, Date of Expiry and Nationality)
- You walk several km in Petra, so bear in mind good walking shoes and a backpack for beverage, camera etc
- 4x4’s in Wadi Rum are old vehicle without A/C.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Wadi Arava Border is closed on Yom Kippur and Islamic New Year.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Petra Nights Tours
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by 2 Days Wadi Rum and Petra Tour from Wadi Arava Border.