2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Combine two of Jordan’s most spectacular ancient sites on a 2-day tour to Jerash and Petra, with the option to depart from your hotel in Eilat or Amman. Since the tour includes a pre-booked hotel, onsite guides, ground transport, and entrance fees, you won’t need to waste valuable travel time on logistics, and assistance at the border crossing ensures a smooth transition from Israel to Jordan.
- Visit two UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Jordan
- Secure, hassle-free way to book transport across two countries
- Petra overnight is ideal for catching morning light in the site
- Travel in a climate-controlled vehicle to stay cool and comfortable
Saved to wishlist!
Local English speaking licensed guides in Jerash and Petra
3* Hotels with breakfast
Border fee of $65 per person
Visa fee $75 per person
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from all Eilat hotels and dresses available.
Option for pick up from Aqaba hotels.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Have a valid passport and landing card
- We require nationality, passport number, date of issue, expiry date and birth date for reservation.
- Voucher and visa/tax/tip money in cash only (payable in U.S. dollars, Euro, Pound Sterling or Israeli Shekel).
- Very warm clothing in Winter, cool comfortable clothing and head covering in Summer
- Good walking shoes.
- Personal insurance is not included.
- Please note: No insurance company insures any accident from a horse or any other animal.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Restricted nationalities need o arrange visa in advance in Jordan embassy .
- Please note: for restricted nationalities will be additional tax 15$ per person.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Booking-tours.com
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2-Day Petra and Jerash?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Day Petra and Jerash?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2-Day Petra and Jerash?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2-Day Petra and Jerash?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
2-Day Petra and Jerash
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingEilatBus Tours - AqabaOvernight Tours - AqabaMulti-day Tours - AqabaBus Tours - PetraOvernight Tours - PetraMulti-day Tours - PetraBus Tours - DahabOvernight Tours - DahabMulti-day Tours - DahabCategory