- Learn the history of Edmonton through the stories of its people
- There are plenty of cool spots to grab a photo, bring your camera
- You are welcome to bring your own drinks and snacks aboard
- The tour starts and ends downtown in Churchill Square
Departure & Return
West side of Churchill Square. Look for the Tour sign on the bus stop. Directions: By LRT, exit at Churchill Station. By Car, the Library parkade which you can access going north on 100th St, turn right after 100A Ave (after Westin). Park and follow signage to Churchill Square. Return point: Same
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately (should we have to vacate the bus for any reason)
- Guests can bring food and drink onto the bus for personal consumption.
- A minimum of 1 person per booking is required
- Please arrive 15 minutes before departure time to allow the bus to stay on schedule.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Big E Tours Limited
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by SW Best of Edmonton Bus Tour.