Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day tour of Alnwick Castle and the border region between Scotland and England
- Visit the pretty border town of Kelso with your guide, and explore Kelso Abbey
- Spend time at the imposing Alnwick Castle, the setting for Harry Potter’s Hogwarts Academy
- Travel along the Northumberland coastline through historic Berwick-upon-Tweed
- Small-group tour for a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
6 Waterloo Place, Edinburgh EH1 3EG • "Check in closes 15 minutes prior to departure"
What To Expect
Your trip continues to the stunning Alnwick Castle, a gem of the Northumberland region. View the castle’s breathtaking façade, famously portrayed as the setting of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in the Harry Potter series. Enjoy plenty of free time to explore the castle's immaculate grounds and purchase an optional interior tour and some refreshments. Then hop back in the coach for a drive along the Northumberland coast, considered one of the UK’s most beautiful regions.
From here, make your way back to Edinburgh.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Min. age 5 years old. We do not accept children under the age of 5 years.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Check in closes 15 minutes prior to departure
- In order to retain the integrity of the tour and try to ensure that all our customers have the best possible experience, we do cap bookings from any one party to 8 passengers.
- Alnwick Castle - We reserve tickets for you. If you want to visit this attraction, please purchase your ticket whilst on tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rabbies Trail Burners
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Three hours at the castle but could have used 4." See review