2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: German
Saved to wishlist!
At least six sweet treats.
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Carlspl. 19, 40213 Düsseldorf, Germany
We meet on the corner of Carlsplatz / Mittelstraße.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Die Erlebnisguides
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the social distancing policy during Tour to the sweetest delicacies in Düsseldorf with many samples?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
Dining ExperiencesChocolate Tours Food, Wine & NightlifeDüsseldorfDining Experiences - Rhine RiverChocolate Tours - Rhine RiverCategory