- Enjoy a convenient way to get around Mesa Verde National Park
- Interpretive tour is led by a guide certified by the National Association for Interpretation
- Admission included to the cliff dwelling
- Bottled water provided to stay hydrated in the dry climate
Departure & Return
Meet our tour bus outside Far View Terrace Cafe at Mile Marker 15, about 30-45 minutes driving distance from the NPS entrance station at the bottom of the hill.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- ADA passengers are accommodated by a visit to Spruce Tree House and Chapin Mesa Museum
- Electric scooters will not fit inside the coach, push behind wheelchairs are accommodated.
- Cliff Palace closed until further notice. Check NPS website for updates.
- Cliff Palace closed until further notice (requires 1/4 mile hike & climbing four 12 foot ladders
- Balcony House closed until further notice (requires climbing a 32 f ladder, crawling through an 18 inch x 12 ft tunnel, and scaling a 60 foot rock face to exit the site).
- Dwellings are at 7,000 feet
- Dress code:casual with comfortable walking shoes
- Maximum Group Size: 20
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mesa Verde National Park
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.