10 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Chinese style lunch(only for all inclusive tour)
Private transfers in air-conditioned vehicle with licensed driver
Entrance fees(only for all inclusive tour)
English speaking tour guide
Optional activity (such as special caves at Mogao Grottoes and camel riding or sand skiing)
Departure & Return
18 Ming Shan Lu, Dunhuang Shi, 敦煌 Gansu Sheng, China, 736200
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Camel riding and sand skiing is optional
- Special caves at Mogao Grottoes are not included
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- You will be contacted at least one day ahead of the travel day via email to advise the pickup info. The tour guide will also call you or leave you a message through your hotel room the night before tour about pickup time.
- You are suggested to wear comfortable shoes on tour day.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY China Travel Service
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Dunhuang Private Customized Silk Road Day Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Dunhuang Private Customized Silk Road Day Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Dunhuang Private Customized Silk Road Day Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Dunhuang Private Customized Silk Road Day Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 10289P160
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursMarketsFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingDunhuangFood Tours - Western ChinaBus Tours - Western ChinaMarkets - Western ChinaFull-day Tours - Western ChinaFood Tours - YinchuanBus Tours - YinchuanMarkets - YinchuanFull-day Tours - YinchuanFood Tours - ZhangyeBus Tours - ZhangyeMarkets - ZhangyeFull-day Tours - ZhangyeCategory