- Day trip to Bosnia and Herzegovina from Dubrovnik
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Pocitelj city center
- Enjoy a walking tour of Medjugorje, an important pilgrimage location for the Catholic world
- See the Old Bridge in Mostar, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Then carry on inland, stopping in Počitelj, a UNESCO-listed town. Take a stroll around town, and learn about its history as you stop to admire the historical structures of Haji-Ali Mosque and Sahat-kula, a silo-shaped fort on top of the hill above the town.
Drink in the views of the Bosnian countryside as the air-conditioned coach snakes its way toward Medjugorje. Once in the town, hop off the bus for a closer look at this spiritually important town. It all started in 1981 when six children claimed they’d been visited by the Virgin Mary. And ever since then, Medjugorje has been an important stop on the Catholic pilgrimage trail. Take some free time here to explore the town and even attend a church service, if you wish.
Then journey on to Mostar, a historical and culturally significant Balkan town, most known for its jaw-dropping beautiful bridge, connecting the Muslim to the Catholic sides of town. Stroll the streets of the town and take some time to witnesses the daredevils diving off of the bridge.
Head back to Dubrovnik and continue enjoying the views of the countryside until you’re dropped back off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants. Please enter this information in the Special Requirements box
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- The optional mass in Medjugorje depends on the church timetable
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund. The minimum number of passengers to run the tour is 4
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The Old Bridge in Mostar may be slippery.
- COVID-19 border crossing requirements: A certificate of vaccination or a negative antigen test (no older than 48 hours) or a negative PCR test (no older than 72 hours) is required for crossing the border to Bosnia and Herzegovina and back to Croatia on your return to Dubrovnik. All travelers of British, Russian, and Cyprus nationality are required to have a negative test as stated above, regardless of their vaccination status, in order to cross the Croatian border.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Super Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms