4 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Escape the crowds of Dubrovnik for a customized cruise of the Elaphiti Islands that beckon just off the Dalmatian coastline. Your private captain knows the waters well and can help design a perfect day at sea, from swimming in the Blue Cave of Kolocep to basking on Lopud’s famous red beaches and wine tasting on Šipan. Unlike other tours that simply drop you on shore, your personal captain and guide is with you every step of the way so you can maximize your time on each island.
- Explore the Elaphiti Islands the easy and comfortable way with a private boat charter
- Climb ashore at three different islands and swim in the Adriatic Sea right off the boat
- Itinerary is flexible, so you can linger at your favorite places and make special requests
- Captain and guide can arrange wine tasting, lunch, monastery tours, and other extras
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Sup Paddle Board
Underwater Scooter, for better snorkeling experience - 70€ Cash
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Our chauffeur will pick you up at your accommodation.
WE do not offer to pick up from Excelsior Hotel or Villa Dubrovnik as it is a 5-minute walk from the old town port.
See you in the old town port!
- Dubrovnik Airport, Dobrota24, 20213, Čilipi, Croatia
- Old town
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Rewind Dubrovnik by Boat
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Elaphiti Islands Private Boat Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "Lovely fresh fish and lots of options for the kids as well plus some shops to browse around if you fancy it." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Elaphiti Islands Private Boat Tour
4 to 8 hours
5 hours 30 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsWater ToursPorts of Call ToursJet BoatingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingDubrovnikShore Excursions - DalmatiaWater Tours - DalmatiaPorts of Call Tours - DalmatiaJet Boating - DalmatiaShore Excursions - KotorWater Tours - KotorPorts of Call Tours - KotorJet Boating - KotorShore Excursions - PodgoricaWater Tours - PodgoricaPorts of Call Tours - PodgoricaJet Boating - PodgoricaCategory
Love Stories MuseumSt. Lawrence Fortress (Fort Lovrijenac)Dubrovnik Cable CarChurch of St. Blaise (Crkva Sv. Vlaha)Mljet IslandMuseum of Croatian War of Independence (Homeland War Museum)Elafiti Islands (Elaphites) Dubrovnik Cathedral TreasuryDubrovnik Cruise PortPeljesac PeninsulaFranciscan Church and MonasteryOnofrio's FountainHouse of Marin Drzic (Dom Marina Drzica)Elaphite IslandsOrlando's Column (Orlandov Stup)Fort BokarSt. John’s Fortress (Fort St. Ivana)Dubrovnik Bell TowerDominican MonasteryLokrum Benedictine Monastery