9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore hidden gems and top attractions in Bosnia and Herzegovina on this private Mostar day trip from Dubrovnik. Travel along coastal roads with a guide and enjoy fine views over the Elafite Islands. Visit pretty villages and towns such as Počitelj and Mostar — home to ancient bridges, beautiful mosques and bustling streets. Discover natural attractions such as the Trebižat River and the Kravice Waterfalls, or sample locally grown oysters in Ston. During your private tour, enjoy the freedom to customize your route to suit your interests.
- Private day trip to Mostar from Dubrovnik
- Take in panoramic views over the beautiful Elafite Islands with a guide
- Explore Počitelj and Mostar, where Bosnia and Herzegovinian history comes to life
- Discover natural attractions such as the Trebižat River and the Kravice Waterfalls
- Customize your itinerary to match your interests
- Tour includes round-trip travel from your hotel in Dubrovnik
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
5/23/2019 - 11/2/2022
|Monday:||07:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||07:00 AM - 09:00 AM|
|Wednesday:||07:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
|Thursday:||07:00 AM - 09:00 AM|
|Friday:||07:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
|Saturday:||07:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
|Sunday:||07:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
7/15/2020 - 11/2/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY DUBROVNIK TOP TOURS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour: Mostar Day Trip from Dubrovnik?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour: Mostar Day Trip from Dubrovnik?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour: Mostar Day Trip from Dubrovnik?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour: Mostar Day Trip from Dubrovnik?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour: Mostar Day Trip from Dubrovnik
4 hours 55 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingDubrovnikBus Tours - DalmatiaHistorical Tours - DalmatiaFull-day Tours - DalmatiaBus Tours - KotorHistorical Tours - KotorFull-day Tours - KotorBus Tours - PodgoricaHistorical Tours - PodgoricaFull-day Tours - PodgoricaCategory
Konavle ValleyDominican MonasteryDubrovnik Cathedral TreasuryHouse of Marin Drzic (Dom Marina Drzica)Dubrovnik Cruise PortChurch of St. Blaise (Crkva Sv. Vlaha)Stradun (Placa)Dubrovnik Cable CarLokrum Benedictine MonasteryMljet IslandEthnographic Museum (Rupe Museum)Love Stories MuseumFort BokarDubrovnik Bell TowerFranciscan Church and MonasteryPeljesac PeninsulaElafiti Islands (Elaphites) Onofrio's FountainSt. Lawrence Fortress (Fort Lovrijenac)Orlando's Column (Orlandov Stup)