11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the coastal town of Ston and Korčula island on this private day trip from Dubrovnik that includes transport, your very own guide and a customizable itinerary. Soak up the scenic sights en route along the Pelješac peninsula; enjoy both a guided tour and free time in charming Ston; and cruise to Korčula, where you’ll see the house explorer Marco Polo is thought to have been born in. Cap your tour at Potomje winery with a guided wine tasting before returning to Croatia’s sun-drenched mainland.
- Private Ston and Korčula island day trip from Dubrovnik
- Learn about the Croatian islands and the Pelješac peninsula from a private guide
- See the sights of Ston on a walking tour and admire the coastal town’s city walls
- Travel from Orebić to Korčula by boat and see where Marco Polo is said to have been born
- Visit the winemaking village of Potomje and visit a local winery for a wine tasting
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by luxury air-conditioned vehicle
Round-trip boat transport from Orebić to Korčula
Food and drinks
Entrance fees (around 3 Euros each)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Super Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour: Korcula and Ston Day Trip from Dubrovnik with Wine Tasting?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour: Korcula and Ston Day Trip from Dubrovnik with Wine Tasting?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour: Korcula and Ston Day Trip from Dubrovnik with Wine Tasting?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsWater ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingDubrovnikFood Tours - DalmatiaBus Tours - DalmatiaWine Tastings - DalmatiaWater Tours - DalmatiaFull-day Tours - DalmatiaFood Tours - KotorBus Tours - KotorWine Tastings - KotorWater Tours - KotorFull-day Tours - KotorFood Tours - PodgoricaBus Tours - PodgoricaWine Tastings - PodgoricaWater Tours - PodgoricaFull-day Tours - PodgoricaCategory
Peljesac PeninsulaElafiti Islands (Elaphites) St. Lawrence Fortress (Fort Lovrijenac)Museum of Croatian War of Independence (Homeland War Museum)Church of St. Blaise (Crkva Sv. Vlaha)Mljet IslandHouse of Marin Drzic (Dom Marina Drzica)Stradun (Placa)Love Stories MuseumOnofrio's FountainOrlando's Column (Orlandov Stup)Dubrovnik Cruise PortDubrovnik Bell TowerRevelin FortressEthnographic Museum (Rupe Museum)Fort BokarDubrovnik Cathedral TreasuryLokrum Benedictine MonasterySt. John’s Fortress (Fort St. Ivana)Dominican Monastery